Upcoming Events: updated April 5, 2021
See ATV Club Response to the Kanab BLM Office reference the Trail Canyon Travel Management Plan. Go to the 'About Us' Tab scroll down to News and Politics.
Consider joining the Utah/Arizona ATV Club, Club Dues dues are only $25 per household in additinon to supporting the Club, you will receive news and information generated in regards to motorized off highway vehicle issues. Information also includes rides, camp-outs and dates of Club special events you may want to attend. For new members, please complete the 2021 UT/AZ ATV Club registration by sending in the completed registration with your dues. More Club information can be reviewed by going to the "About Us" tab on this website.
For those current members who wish to update contact information may use this form to do so.
This is a link for you to print out the 2021 new member registration form:
Please note. Pre-riding the Kane/Kanab Jamboree ride routes. There will be numerous rides to check conditions and routing of the Jamboree ride routes. Some of the rides will be pre-riden as deterimined by guides, if members are invited they will be notified by email of where to meet:
2021 Jamboree Rides.
Rides #1, #10 and #11 from town all other rides require trailering machines.
1. Island in the Sky - Advanced From Town, Lead: Brad & Mishelle Cary
2. HooDoo Run - Moderate, Lead: Terry & Linda Scherer Thur. Lance Jackson, Fri - Sat
3. Peekaboo – Moderate, Lead: Don Bagley
4. South Fork Indian Canyon – Moderate, Lead: Bob Gurr
5. Shunesburg Mail Drop – Moderate, Lead: Mike & Sandra Green
6. Warriors Walk Ride from Elephant Cove - Moderate, Lead: April Witzke.
7. Poverty – Advanced, Lead: Dale Grange
8. Button Cabin Moderate ** To include Inch Worm Arch for 2021 Lead: Jim Harris
9. Seaman Wash, Nephi Point, Fin Little – Advanced, Lead: Matt & Judy Bramer, Joe Orman. Pre Ride completed, trail repairs made, April 3.
10. Rad Ride: Savage Point - Extreme, from town - Thur. & Fri. 2 days – Extreme, Lead: Mark Habbeshaw
11. Toms Canyon - Extreme/Expert, From town, Fri. & Sat. Lead: Kevin Maddy & Diane Mackle
12. Diana's Throne - Extreme, Lead: Ray Wells
13. East Clark Bench - Moderate, Lead: Mike Reid Thur. Sat. Tony Wright Fri.
14. Buckskin - Moderate, Lead: Don & Leah Wallace
15. Hidden Lake - Easy, Lead: Jim Aziz
16. Honeymoon Trail East, (Off Buckskin Mtn.) - Moderate, Lead: Sam Smith
Canyon,April 15, 2021, Club Meeting: Dessert Social 6:30 PM, Meeting: at 7:00PM. Kanab Airport, Search and Rescue (SAR) building 2nd floor.
April 17, 2021, Saturday, Leaving at 8:00 AM from the port of entry north of Kanab, Trailering to Elephant Cove staging area. Meeting others coming from St George (Hurricane) Leaving Elephant Cove at about 9;00 AM and riding to Warriors Walk. Ride guide to be the Jamboree Guides George and April Witzke.
Bring your lunch. Riding one of the designated Kanab Jamboree Ride destinations. Ride rated moderately difficult.
To view the ATV Club Events, Rides and Camp-out click on the below link to open the schedule:
2nd Kanab Red Rock Jamboree by the Kane Co Travel Council. Dates: April 28 - May 1, 2021.
Co-Sponsored by the Utah/Arizona ATV Club. Guide volunteers for the Thursday, Friday and Saturday rides contact Tony Wright or Mike Reid at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For information go to: https://visitsouthernutah.com/kanab-atv-jamboree/
-Club Flags For Sale: To order a UT/AZ ATV Club flag simply log onto : https://foreverwave.com/product/ut-az-atv-club-flag/ and complete the order form. You will want to order the UT/AZ ATV Club Flag ($24.95) and the “CB Antenna Sleeve – Black “ ($19.95). Shipping is $6.95. No tax. Total is $51.95. The club flag is displayed on the link.
Additional flag information is available on the web site - foreverwave.com. You are encouraged to visit and explore the web site – but to avoid confusion, the simplest way to order the club flag is the one described above.
To view the 2020 Fall Colors Rides Report click on the below link to open the Report: